Friday, March 30, 2012

Hello headbands

I have been working on some bigger projects, but I couldn't resist a quick headband-making session this morning.  I find myself wearing headbands more and more, and I love the comfort of an elastic one, versus the stiff kind that pinch behind the ears.  I used some trim I had left from this cardigan and these place mats, and just added a little elastic...easy as pie!  They're so comfy, I'm already wearing one!  Here is how they turned out:



When I made my last batch of headbands, I sewed them by hand. But today, in the interest of speed (and sturdiness) I sewed these babies on my machine.  They seem to hold up pretty well, and they took just moments to assemble...my kind of project!  Between the headbands, the beautiful sunshine, and some great reality tv, it's been a great Friday.  I hope you all had great Fridays as well, and I wish a happy weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment