I filled them with dried lavender, and doubled up on the fabric (so none of the lavender flowers would get wild and start poking out!) I added some embellishments to each one just to make them a little more interesting (although I didn't intend to put those rosettes on the hounds-tooth sachet, but I had a little whoopsie with the green trim and I had to put on a little something extra. I'm okay with it!)
I really do love the scent of lavender.
I'm gearing up to tackle some of my larger half-done projects (although to say that some of them are half completed is quite optimistic) so I'll keep you all posted! Happy Friday the 13th!