Monday, March 5, 2012

A proper gentleman

I returned home today from my last (I almost can't believe it's true!) audition trip.  After a few stressful days in "the Big Apple" I came home to find the best little surprise: 


In addition to my favorite little buddy being safe and sound at home, he now has a new wardrobe staple!  Because every proper gentleman needs a proper bow-tie, it seemed only fitting that Oliver has one.  Actually, I saw one of these on Esty some time ago, and knew it was just one of those things I needed to have.  Luckily (for me) I pinned it on Pinterest, Sean saw it a few weeks ago, and he ordered this little argyle number as a Valentine's Day/Oliver's Birthday present for the two of us.  We couldn't be happier!  My next project will be to copy this with some more prints...oh the possibilities!  He really does look dashing, doesn't he? 

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and a fabulous Monday!... (that's a real thing, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment