Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh, the places I've been!

Hello, friends!  I bet you thought I'd forgotten all about you all, but the truth is...I have.  Just kidding!  I have (quite unfortunately) been spending the last few weeks making audition trips all over the place.  Here is a brief recap of where I've been:


In case you don't know me (and aren't aware of the fact that I am not a very patient traveler) it's been a difficult couple of weeks.  I've spent way too much time in my car, way too little time sleeping in my own bed, and even less time than that doing things other than driving around and playing the cello.  On the upside, I got to see some great friends that I haven't seen in ages, and I'm in the home stretch of my audition tour, so I'll be done in just a couple of weeks, hooray!

I've been pretty behind with my projects.  I'm so behind that I still haven't finished a certain someone's Valentine's Day present (although the end is almost in sight!)  But I've got some plans brewing for projects now that I'm past the bulk of my auditions, so I'll keep you all posted!  I just wanted to pop in and say "Hello, do you remember me?"  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment