Sunday, January 15, 2012

Little time = little projects

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  As I am heading out of town for my first in a long, long string of auditions, I have been a little short on time for projects.  I'll be gone for the next day or two, but when I return, I'm tackling some of those big projects!  For now, I'm steadily working through my scraps with another little project that I have been meaning to try for quite some time now.  I'm a pony tail kind of girl, and I firmly believe that one is never too old to wear hair baubles.  So, without further ado, I give you: 


Fabric-covered button hair-ties!
They were so quick and easy, I see a lot more of these in my future.  


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Meghan, these are adorable!! How about a tutorial? Or a giveaway?!?!

    ReplyDelete